Terms and conditions :
- This offer is valid on the specific dates as recorded, and delegates must be registered prior to the delivery of the online training/conference.
- Admission to the online training/conference is based upon Pinpoint Stewards receiving payment prior to the online training/conference. No provisional bookings will be allowed. No payments will be received at the online training/conference
- Once your registration is received, you will be invoiced by Pinpoint Stewards where you agree that you are liable for the full amount payable for this online training/conference. Your registration will be confirmed on receipt of payment
- Replacement delegates are acceptable at no extra charge, provided that arrangements have been made in writing with Pinpoint Stewards five (7) working days prior to the online training/conference
- Pinpoint Stewards reserves the right to make changes to the online training/conference programme if necessary and commits to notify all delegates of such changes prior to the online training/conference programme. If Pinpoint Stewards cancels the online training/conference for reasons beyond its control, delegates will be reimbursed 100% of their full payment or delegates may elect to transfer such payment to a future Pinpoint Stewards online training/conference
CONDITIONS FOR CANCELLATIONS ARE:
- Cancellations will only be accepted when made in writing to Pinpoint Stewards and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The receipt of your cancellation will be confirmed by Pinpoint Stewards in writing. Any cancellations must be made seven (7) working days prior to the online training/conference
- Any cancellations made 7 (seven) working days prior to the event will be liable for 50% of the online training/conference fee
- Any cancellations made less than 7 (seven) working days prior to the event will be liable for 100% of the online training/conference fee.
- When a full amount is repayable for cancellations not falling within the above time periods, a 15% administration fee will be charged by Pinpoint Stewards
- Non-attendance in person on via online by a delegate without written cancellation is regarded as a cancellation with no entitlement to any refund or credit
- No cash refunds are available for your cancellations or our postponements
- Indemnity: Pinpoint Stewards and its sponsors are absolved from and indemnified against any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration or cancellation / postponement of a online training/conference arising from any cause whatsoever, including, without limitation, any fortuitous event, act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of the event impracticable or impossible. A “fortuitous event” may include, but is not limited to, war, fire, flood, riot, industrial action, extreme weather or other emergency
- Warranty of Authority: The nominated individual upon registration will be responsible for payment and warrants that the person authorising the attendance of this online training/conference has the authority to ensure payment and agree to be personally liable to Pinpoint Stewards for non-payment.